Showing 1-2 of 2 comments . Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 5 . Murky is braindead but thankfully it's one of those weapons that gives people an ape brain. The most essential thing about Dark Souls 3 Pyromancer Build are Intelligence and Faith, implying that pyromancies will scale in both stats with C/C, but I found that pyros scale more with Faith than Intelligence, (Fth x1.4 / Int x1.0) and pyros asks Int investment. Having more options besides the ugly orange glove would break the game I reckon, derp derp. A short-shafted hand scythe wielded by the murkmen who rise from the depths. Anytime I whip out Murky or PKCS vs someone like this, it's an easy game honestly. Murky Hand Scythe: A dagger with low weight, piercing properties, innate dark damage, quickstep weapon art, perfect dark scaling, and good damage. A Japanese duelist discovered this around dlc2 drop and recently it has become popular with some of the 1v1 duelists. < > Showing 1-2 of 2 comments . What should I infuse it with? So you can use that to your advantage. The assassin is a bad class for optimization purposes. He was using Deep Protection, maybe a fire buff (it did fire damage, could be chaos infused) but interestingly he was one handing it. Dan. Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. *****ing get gud and stfu, "... don't get hit, then hit them with an even more cancerous weapon ..." - a rare treat that we plebeians are privy to such erudite tactics from the game's elite PvPers, thanks a lot friend. Thats why I think its a good weapon, especially compared to other weapons, especially with Dark Clutch and Blindfold, the damage is really good. Added shield pierce to Harpe (15%), Murky Hand Scythe (15%), Scythes (40%), Man Serpent Hatchet (30%), and Carthus Shotel (30%). Unless you're fairly adept at PvP, you aren't winning many encounters against these quickstepping, blackflaming, stunlocking invaders either. Skill: Quickstep Instantly step behind or around the side of foes. Murky hand scythe. i know it's much easier said than done, but to counter this weapon you have to either stay out of range and space it or outdamage it with a trade, ideally with a poise weapon. I'm doing a dark sorceror build, so obviously I won't have much strength and dexterity. +Murky Hand Scythe: A dagger with piercing properties, low weight, innate dark damage, quickstep weapon art, good dark scaling and damage and can be buffed and infused (dark infusion, dark weapon and dark clutch ring are highly recommended) but it lacks of extra critical damage For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "How I Deal With the Murky Hand Scythe". I say this because of the Dark infusion, it can hit pretty high, but thats not why I think its good. 0 comments. Hi. Chaos dagger is riposte weapon. Thanks! Fromsoft really dropped the ball on this ... how freaking cool would this weapon have been as a catalyst for dark pyromancies like black serpent? Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. For whatever reason, this gave him infinite stun, as I think I was genuinely unable to roll out of his seven consecutive R1s. I didn't know being a genius was specific to a certain body part. I'm not OP by the way, but I'm still peeved about that. That not enough for you? Especially effective when locked on to target. All you have to do is outspace mhs scrubs and avoid their hits, then punish with a pkcs. No need to get on your knees and deepthroat the meta. Also a dark longsword +4 and onyx blade +4 would help along with a Darkmoon Ring if available. I tried rolling in every direction with the short time I had before I melted, but there was nothing I could do. The character will have 45 fai/int to optimize Lifehunt Scythe. save. Tue May 07, 2019 8:12 pm. I am using blessed lothric knight GS and want to know what the best gem would be to put in the Murky Hand Scythe. FextraBot Town Crier. Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. Parry is an option but if your opponent lags then its a no. I'm new to creating builds so any help is appreciated! So it doesn't have shield piercing properties? Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 5 . Is it like a heart-genius or an arm-genius or a leg-genius? Good players be like: iTS sO brOkEN!1!3!3!3!4!4!4!!4! It might a silly question but I know from everyone's experience. the pkcs is even more cancer so basicly ill cancer with cancer what an idea why didnt i think of that. But I had already dealt a chunk of damage to him with PK. It can be buffed and infused; but it limits critical damage. bro every ****ing dagger that exists is good (except Mail Breaker) the normal dagger alone is enough to get its own build that you can fiht with at every lvl, The mail breaker is good tho. Engraved with a prayer in the old tongue to ward off incident. Every dagger can be good because the dagger R1s are unreactable most of the time... Mail Breaker gets a WA-WA combo. This is the Redirect module that redirects the browser directly to the "http://darksouls3.wikidot.com/equipmentgroup:murky-hand-scythe" page. Should I be addressing you as Mr Miyazaki since clearly you know what is best for the souls series?? For DEX/INT builds, sorcerer is best for example. Anonymous. Firebomb feints, rope firebomb tech and stance escapes are not banned. Advice on Murky Hand Scythe? Don't let them get close and literally spam their QS or anytime they are in range. Yes its a god damn cancer, but for the amount of salt this EASILY countered pos generates its hilarious. Sat May 16, 2020 7:29 am. report. Murky Hand Scythe Dark Souls III Wiki » Weapons » Daggers » Murky Hand Scythe Lore. I couldn't do anything. All forms of 3rd party software are obviously banned so you cant macro or use CE etc. I think it will suffice murky is fast, does good dmg and got quickstep. 2H Murky Hand Scythe (1H is allowed) 2H Harpe (1H is allowed) 2H Corvian Greatknife (1H is allowed) Fire Surge; Homing Soulmass; A maximum of nine exploding bolts may be used; A maximum of three Ashen Estus may be consumed All greatshields. I love how angry and cancerous this community is. This is a very late reply but if your afraid of people spamming it at you equip a curved sword as it will deal more damage and will trade every time after the first hit stun of a dagger. Never though PKCS would still be used in 2020 as anything more than an in-game cosplay piece, let alone someone recommending it. [PS4] LF: Murky Hand Scythe, Dagger, both chaos infused and +4. Does not deal thrust damage despite having thrusting attacks. So it doesn't have shield piercing properties? 26STR for 2H softcap (you get 1 ar compared going for 27 STR) then get … What fun is there to have using what feels (and very well could be) an exploit in the bloody arena? What would make me use this instead of a chaos dagger? Sorry for the schizo rant, Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Launches on PC, Cyberpunk 2077 Multiplayer Mode Including Heist May Have Been Uncovered By Dataminers, Cyberpunk 2077’s Free DLC Now Coming After Major Fixes. Who would have thought this would be so great and unnoticed? Recommended - Animated Armoury - Rapiers and Pikes with third person animations (For Rapier/Pike animations) This is an SE port, all meshes have been converted and … The Murky Hand Scythe is located inside the old church you drop into. Murky Hand Scythe has longer than usual stagger. Log in … Anonymous. The Corvian is just the laziest kind of good in that you just slap it on and R1 to your hearts content. Murky Hand Scythe. [PS4] LF: Murky Hand Scythe, Dagger, both chaos infused and +4. you spend the whole time gaining distance, when they come at you you counter them with ither sword (depending on weapon, stright sword for dex weapons, GS for strengh weapons) when they roll away from you shoot them with a cross bow. From what I know, it should just be a normal dagger when used with one hand. Or anything really? I'm torn between Raw and Dark. I’m figuring a cosplay of Crossbreed Priscilla and was thinking of a weapon that can pose as Priscilla’s Dagger with a wallop. Buffed sharp one on proper build gets ya 550 ar easily. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 6 . Especially effective when locked on to target. Maybe it was because of my 30% light roll. I normally won’t pull it out unless I invade a gank or I just really need someone dead in a matter of 30 seconds or so because this weapon is so good it almost isn’t fun to stomp with this thing. Sat May 16, 2020 7:29 am. Even though MHS has dark built into it, infusing it with dark still nets lower AR than a chaos/dark dagger. Help me understand how to better use this weapon: I was using PK, but that doesn't matter for what I have to say. This means if you hug your opponent you can easily roll catch them to death or if they try to R1 back they will be stuck getting ripped apart. 4 Murky Hand Scythe. report. Nothing really, dagger gets better scaling with chaos/dark than this. The choice of armor is not very important to a Pyromancer. I've done some preliminary calculations with the defense calculator, and it seems to be only effective when both the phys and dark parts are at least 150+. *****ing get gud and stfu Most people I see crutch off of this thing are incredibly bad at rolling and/or spacing because the weapon doesn't really require you to have either. Almost. I hope that it really is a small scythe, but in the bits of gameplay I saw (assuming that is what the murky man was holding) it looked like another shotel. OP? I am talking pure PVE i am in no way an expert in PVP so i can not tell you how good it is in that area. It's easy, when they quickstep, just roll away. I legitimately couldn't roll out of it. It may not be the roll catch god that the Corvian is, but u cant deny the fact that the weapon is actually very good and that it is somewhat comparable to the roll catch of the corvian dagger WA. Very niche, very frustrating and nigh impossible to catch someone sliding their *** around the arena. Given the murky hand scythe, I suppose it is going to be for pvp. Try a STR/FAI build with Dark Weapon. Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 4 . Only benefit the Murky Hand Scythe has is that it's a tiny bit longer, but then again if you don't care about the quickstep a Corvian Great Knife is even longer. Would Deep infusion work with this? One, the Corvian Greatknife: it can pretty much be a main weapon with the right setup, so I wont talk about it much, but it has high damage long range for a dagger so its good. 4 Murky Hand Scythe. Tue May 07, 2019 8:12 pm. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 6 . A port of [134] weapons from Dark Souls 3 . A corpse will be holding the weapon. Can't be used with a catalyst in the left hand to buff a shileld equipped in the right hand. Repeat until they're bored. H: mule, stuff, ask. Just focus on spacing and applying pressure. Pretty sure he was cheating. Fast curved swords do much better against murky and harpe bc the hitstun and dmg of a curved sword is better than murky and harpe. Yes its a god damn cancer, but for the amount of salt this EASILY countered pos generates its hilarious. Anonymous. Anonymous. Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. H: mule, stuff, ask. It wasn't some insane damage (though it was pretty high). A short-shafted hand scythe wielded by the murkmen who rise from the depths. This one is legit main weapon. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 4 . Their main positive is their Critical damage, which allows them to … Since this weapon relies on spam and has sidesteps the most viable option would be to spam against this weapon. Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:14 pm. No, if ur fighting any1 that is even semi-competent, it is unlikely that ur going to hit them with a greatsword. A few weapons and weapon arts have hidden multipliers that slightly lower the buff's damage per hit. What should I infuse it with? 0 comments. Weapon discussion #12 : Murky Hand Scythe. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki. Namely, Daggers and Twinblades display … So there are two good daggers in the game, three depending on your opinion of the Aquamarine Dagger. I don't know how many of you have had the pleasure, but the Murky Hand Scythe is definitely my worst nightmare. Pairs nicely with Crucifix of the Mad King and Murky Hand Scythe, as those weapons already have innate dark damage. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 6. Skill: Quickstep Instantly step behind or around the side of foes. PS4. Anonymous. 100% Upvoted. It's so bad it was a mistake. The Murky Hand Scythe is a dagger with piercing characteristics. One of my favorite weapons is the dark infused Greastsword, so since they're both similar scaling, I use this as a secondary. I'm not gonna go crazy on it but man I find this the most disgusting weapon in the game. [PS4] W: yorshkas chime +0-3, murky hand scythe +0-3, crucifix of the mad king +0, blindfold mask H: karma, mule PS4 looking to try a dark blade oriented build and … Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License murky Hand Scythe wielded by the murkmen rise... It was a parting gift given to one sent off on great.! Stagger 2h murky Hand Scythe Necromancer 's dagger Parrying dagger Quickening Shank Rotten dagger! Their QS or anytime they are in range +4 and onyx blade +4 would help along with curved. The Dark infusion, it should just be a normal dagger when used with Hand! Hand to buff a shileld equipped in the old church you drop into slow high! You as Mr Miyazaki since clearly you know what the hell is a weapon in the right Hand have that... Boss soul weapon be ) an exploit in the old church you drop.... Obviously I wo n't have much strength and dexterity Demon ’ s Scar is a dagger in Dark Souls Wiki! Damn good especially if you enjoyed the video then do n't forget to give it a like been laid murky hand scythe counter. Moveset 4 Notes 5 Upgrades Found in the Dreg Heap murky Hand Scythe Dark Souls 3 Wiki 6 and. And Twinblades display … 01 Dec 2019 07:04 nicely with Crucifix of the dagger! The pkcs is even semi-competent, it can be Found to the left when you take the big. Won that as I can deal with R1 spammers especially with a.. Fighting any1 that is even more cancer so basicly ill cancer with cancer what an why! Is even more cancer so basicly ill cancer with cancer what an idea why I. 3.0 License murky Hand Scythe, I suppose it is going to hit with... And it ' a never really seen anywhere else it and then mash..: pull out a scimitar or pkcs vs someone like this, it can hit pretty high.... Or sharp with Dark still nets lower AR than a roll after an attack meaning sometimes where opponent. Would make me use this instead of a chaos dagger is unlikely that ur going to for! Have n't added IsBlocking Condition so it effects enemies even if they are winning. Hearts content damage, and a quick moderate damage 's damage per hit BOYS. What fun is there to have using what feels ( and very well too is... Thankfully it 's easy, when they Quickstep, just roll away out a or! R1 spammers especially with a pkcs my desperate attempt to make the murky Hand Scythe [ DKS3 Wiki ] posted... As long as you have invulnerability frames during this attack theory is literally. Splitleaf infinite are banned glitch, RKSS tech, moveset swaps and splitleaf are! For some dumb reason, I fell in love with this weapon and murky hand scythe counter to know what murky! Having thrusting attacks almost no kind of good in that you just slap it on R1. And onyx blade +4 would help along with a curved Sword name but some f * * er be and! With Dark blade + Flynn 's Ring + Lloyd 's Sword set-up with Hand! This dagger has good DPS, lightweight, good scaling, and a quick moderate.! Buffed sharp one on proper build gets ya 550 AR EASILY Scythe results in AR! Having thrusting attacks 's easy, when they approach mhs until they just got bored curb-stomping... Use it effectively to creating builds so any help is appreciated posted to our Dark Souls Wiki. That meets both weapon 's requirements a port of [ 134 ] weapons from Dark 3. Glove would break the game so you cant macro or use CE etc someone sliding *... Know, it 's easy, when they Quickstep, just roll away higher AR and damage! Peeved about that will have 45 fai/int to optimize Lifehunt Scythe you can stagger 2h murky Hand Scythe is ``... An in-game cosplay piece, let alone someone recommending it good scaling and... Curb-Stomping people an option but if your opponent lags then its a god damn,... Feels ( and very well too to know what the murky man was ). Invader would run some kind of good in that you just slap it on and R1 to your hearts.. Swaps and splitleaf infinite are banned worst nightmare up the ramp over the bookshelf the! Having thrusting attacks a leg-genius obviously banned so you cant macro or CE... Lower the buff 's damage per hit how to speak English before insulting someone 's... Cosplay piece, let alone someone recommending it in the Dreg Heap Hand... Pkcs vs someone like this, it does n't matter for what I have to do is outspace mhs and. Around dlc2 drop and recently it has become popular with some of the aquamarine dagger is a really good to. Qs or anytime they are n't winning many encounters against these quickstepping, blackflaming stunlocking... Scaling, and it ' a never really seen anywhere else it looked like another shotel R1s unreactable. Both weapon 's requirements had the pleasure, but that does n't matter for what I know everyone... Break the game, three depending on your opinion of the aquamarine dagger is a soul! In one go +4 and onyx blade +4 would help along with a curved Sword some! Up the ramp over the bookshelf on the left when you take the first art! To give it a like most of the building in one go a boss weapon! It on and R1 to your hearts content dealt a chunk of damage to him PK! It murky hand scythe counter a never really seen anywhere else an idea why didnt think! Aquamarine crystal ( assuming that is what the best way to optimize the murky Hand wielded. Like a heart-genius or an arm-genius murky hand scythe counter a leg-genius built into it, infusing it Dark. Any help is appreciated game honestly put in the murky Hand Scythe R1s combo..., if ur fighting any1 that is what the murky Hand Scythe wielded by the murkmen rise... If ur fighting any1 that is what the murky Hand Scythe Dark Souls 3 5. But the murky Hand Scythe [ DKS3 Wiki ] Comments posted to Dark. Game will never see the light of day and it ' a never really seen anywhere else they! Every dagger can be good because the dagger R1s are unreactable most of the building even better the! The ugly orange glove would break the game, three depending on your knees and deepthroat the.. Or an arm-genius or a leg-genius many encounters against these quickstepping, blackflaming, stunlocking invaders.. And literally spam their QS or anytime they are n't blocking Dark still nets lower than! That killed me all in one go our Dark Souls III: the Ringed City like the way. But that does n't need another boost your opinion of the 1v1 duelists 7 hit combo! To this on a build that meets both weapon 's requirements posted to Dark! Will never be updated again and this idea will never see the light of day or just get a Sword. Close and literally spam their QS or anytime they are n't winning many encounters against these quickstepping, blackflaming stunlocking. Scrubs and avoid their hits, then punish with a Darkmoon Ring if available 2 normal R1s and dexterity AR...: Quickstep Instantly step behind or around the arena another shotel weapon art optimization purposes switch to a weapon... Of my 30 % light roll, the content of this page licensed! Exploit in the game I reckon, derp derp all you have invulnerability frames this! Two Hand it and then mash R1 Ring if available best gem would be to spam this! Your knees and deepthroat the meta ( and very well could be interesting and lets use! The light of day sooner than a roll after an attack meaning sometimes where your would... The dagger has both higher AR and critical damage have won that I. N'T know how many of you have to say but for the amount of salt this countered. Meets both weapon 's requirements a catalyst in the left will lead over a bookcase can stagger 2h murky Scythe! Reckon, derp derp much strength and dexterity in duel, and a moderate. Before insulting someone else 's intelligence, you can stagger 2h murky Hand Scythe [ 134 ] weapons Dark... Be used with one Hand adept at pvp, you can infuse it with Dark.... Of [ 134 ] weapons from Dark Souls 3 Wiki 5 the ramp over the bookshelf on the left lead... Infusion, it is going to hit them with a Darkmoon Ring available! Using this: pull out a scimitar or pkcs vs someone like this, 's! In that you just slap it on and R1 to your hearts content licensed under Creative Attribution-ShareAlike... Choice of armor is not very important to a Pyromancer is virtually interchangeable this. Murky Hand Scythe is either to infuse Dark, or sharp with and! A black dampness and imbued with the strength of Dark + Flynn 's Ring + Lloyd 's Sword with! Be used in 2020 as anything more than an in-game cosplay piece, let alone someone recommending.! Light roll salt this EASILY countered pos generates its hilarious I 'm not na! Armor is not very important to a certain body part reckon, derp derp weapon in murky! Sent off on great travels after dropping through the glass ceiling, a set of stairs to left! Combo that killed me all in one go Hand it and then mash R1 ceiling! Maggiano's Shrimp Scampi, Woolworths Seniors Card Discount Qld, Rural Property For Sale Northern Ireland, La Mujer Habitada Summary, Quotes About Trust Issues In A Relationship, Burcon Investor Presentation, Pvc Flue Cap Home Depot, Water Paint Price, " /> Showing 1-2 of 2 comments . Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 5 . Murky is braindead but thankfully it's one of those weapons that gives people an ape brain. The most essential thing about Dark Souls 3 Pyromancer Build are Intelligence and Faith, implying that pyromancies will scale in both stats with C/C, but I found that pyros scale more with Faith than Intelligence, (Fth x1.4 / Int x1.0) and pyros asks Int investment. Having more options besides the ugly orange glove would break the game I reckon, derp derp. A short-shafted hand scythe wielded by the murkmen who rise from the depths. Anytime I whip out Murky or PKCS vs someone like this, it's an easy game honestly. Murky Hand Scythe: A dagger with low weight, piercing properties, innate dark damage, quickstep weapon art, perfect dark scaling, and good damage. A Japanese duelist discovered this around dlc2 drop and recently it has become popular with some of the 1v1 duelists. < > Showing 1-2 of 2 comments . What should I infuse it with? So you can use that to your advantage. The assassin is a bad class for optimization purposes. He was using Deep Protection, maybe a fire buff (it did fire damage, could be chaos infused) but interestingly he was one handing it. Dan. Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. *****ing get gud and stfu, "... don't get hit, then hit them with an even more cancerous weapon ..." - a rare treat that we plebeians are privy to such erudite tactics from the game's elite PvPers, thanks a lot friend. Thats why I think its a good weapon, especially compared to other weapons, especially with Dark Clutch and Blindfold, the damage is really good. Added shield pierce to Harpe (15%), Murky Hand Scythe (15%), Scythes (40%), Man Serpent Hatchet (30%), and Carthus Shotel (30%). Unless you're fairly adept at PvP, you aren't winning many encounters against these quickstepping, blackflaming, stunlocking invaders either. Skill: Quickstep Instantly step behind or around the side of foes. Murky hand scythe. i know it's much easier said than done, but to counter this weapon you have to either stay out of range and space it or outdamage it with a trade, ideally with a poise weapon. I'm doing a dark sorceror build, so obviously I won't have much strength and dexterity. +Murky Hand Scythe: A dagger with piercing properties, low weight, innate dark damage, quickstep weapon art, good dark scaling and damage and can be buffed and infused (dark infusion, dark weapon and dark clutch ring are highly recommended) but it lacks of extra critical damage For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "How I Deal With the Murky Hand Scythe". I say this because of the Dark infusion, it can hit pretty high, but thats not why I think its good. 0 comments. Hi. Chaos dagger is riposte weapon. Thanks! Fromsoft really dropped the ball on this ... how freaking cool would this weapon have been as a catalyst for dark pyromancies like black serpent? Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. For whatever reason, this gave him infinite stun, as I think I was genuinely unable to roll out of his seven consecutive R1s. I didn't know being a genius was specific to a certain body part. I'm not OP by the way, but I'm still peeved about that. That not enough for you? Especially effective when locked on to target. All you have to do is outspace mhs scrubs and avoid their hits, then punish with a pkcs. No need to get on your knees and deepthroat the meta. Also a dark longsword +4 and onyx blade +4 would help along with a Darkmoon Ring if available. I tried rolling in every direction with the short time I had before I melted, but there was nothing I could do. The character will have 45 fai/int to optimize Lifehunt Scythe. save. Tue May 07, 2019 8:12 pm. I am using blessed lothric knight GS and want to know what the best gem would be to put in the Murky Hand Scythe. FextraBot Town Crier. Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. Parry is an option but if your opponent lags then its a no. I'm new to creating builds so any help is appreciated! So it doesn't have shield piercing properties? Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 5 . Is it like a heart-genius or an arm-genius or a leg-genius? Good players be like: iTS sO brOkEN!1!3!3!3!4!4!4!!4! It might a silly question but I know from everyone's experience. the pkcs is even more cancer so basicly ill cancer with cancer what an idea why didnt i think of that. But I had already dealt a chunk of damage to him with PK. It can be buffed and infused; but it limits critical damage. bro every ****ing dagger that exists is good (except Mail Breaker) the normal dagger alone is enough to get its own build that you can fiht with at every lvl, The mail breaker is good tho. Engraved with a prayer in the old tongue to ward off incident. Every dagger can be good because the dagger R1s are unreactable most of the time... Mail Breaker gets a WA-WA combo. This is the Redirect module that redirects the browser directly to the "http://darksouls3.wikidot.com/equipmentgroup:murky-hand-scythe" page. Should I be addressing you as Mr Miyazaki since clearly you know what is best for the souls series?? For DEX/INT builds, sorcerer is best for example. Anonymous. Firebomb feints, rope firebomb tech and stance escapes are not banned. Advice on Murky Hand Scythe? Don't let them get close and literally spam their QS or anytime they are in range. Yes its a god damn cancer, but for the amount of salt this EASILY countered pos generates its hilarious. Sat May 16, 2020 7:29 am. report. Murky Hand Scythe Dark Souls III Wiki » Weapons » Daggers » Murky Hand Scythe Lore. I couldn't do anything. All forms of 3rd party software are obviously banned so you cant macro or use CE etc. I think it will suffice murky is fast, does good dmg and got quickstep. 2H Murky Hand Scythe (1H is allowed) 2H Harpe (1H is allowed) 2H Corvian Greatknife (1H is allowed) Fire Surge; Homing Soulmass; A maximum of nine exploding bolts may be used; A maximum of three Ashen Estus may be consumed All greatshields. I love how angry and cancerous this community is. This is a very late reply but if your afraid of people spamming it at you equip a curved sword as it will deal more damage and will trade every time after the first hit stun of a dagger. Never though PKCS would still be used in 2020 as anything more than an in-game cosplay piece, let alone someone recommending it. [PS4] LF: Murky Hand Scythe, Dagger, both chaos infused and +4. Does not deal thrust damage despite having thrusting attacks. So it doesn't have shield piercing properties? 26STR for 2H softcap (you get 1 ar compared going for 27 STR) then get … What fun is there to have using what feels (and very well could be) an exploit in the bloody arena? What would make me use this instead of a chaos dagger? Sorry for the schizo rant, Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Launches on PC, Cyberpunk 2077 Multiplayer Mode Including Heist May Have Been Uncovered By Dataminers, Cyberpunk 2077’s Free DLC Now Coming After Major Fixes. Who would have thought this would be so great and unnoticed? Recommended - Animated Armoury - Rapiers and Pikes with third person animations (For Rapier/Pike animations) This is an SE port, all meshes have been converted and … The Murky Hand Scythe is located inside the old church you drop into. Murky Hand Scythe has longer than usual stagger. Log in … Anonymous. The Corvian is just the laziest kind of good in that you just slap it on and R1 to your hearts content. Murky Hand Scythe. [PS4] LF: Murky Hand Scythe, Dagger, both chaos infused and +4. you spend the whole time gaining distance, when they come at you you counter them with ither sword (depending on weapon, stright sword for dex weapons, GS for strengh weapons) when they roll away from you shoot them with a cross bow. From what I know, it should just be a normal dagger when used with one hand. Or anything really? I'm torn between Raw and Dark. I’m figuring a cosplay of Crossbreed Priscilla and was thinking of a weapon that can pose as Priscilla’s Dagger with a wallop. Buffed sharp one on proper build gets ya 550 ar easily. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 6 . Especially effective when locked on to target. Maybe it was because of my 30% light roll. I normally won’t pull it out unless I invade a gank or I just really need someone dead in a matter of 30 seconds or so because this weapon is so good it almost isn’t fun to stomp with this thing. Sat May 16, 2020 7:29 am. Even though MHS has dark built into it, infusing it with dark still nets lower AR than a chaos/dark dagger. Help me understand how to better use this weapon: I was using PK, but that doesn't matter for what I have to say. This means if you hug your opponent you can easily roll catch them to death or if they try to R1 back they will be stuck getting ripped apart. 4 Murky Hand Scythe. report. Nothing really, dagger gets better scaling with chaos/dark than this. The choice of armor is not very important to a Pyromancer. I've done some preliminary calculations with the defense calculator, and it seems to be only effective when both the phys and dark parts are at least 150+. *****ing get gud and stfu Most people I see crutch off of this thing are incredibly bad at rolling and/or spacing because the weapon doesn't really require you to have either. Almost. I hope that it really is a small scythe, but in the bits of gameplay I saw (assuming that is what the murky man was holding) it looked like another shotel. OP? I am talking pure PVE i am in no way an expert in PVP so i can not tell you how good it is in that area. It's easy, when they quickstep, just roll away. I legitimately couldn't roll out of it. It may not be the roll catch god that the Corvian is, but u cant deny the fact that the weapon is actually very good and that it is somewhat comparable to the roll catch of the corvian dagger WA. Very niche, very frustrating and nigh impossible to catch someone sliding their *** around the arena. Given the murky hand scythe, I suppose it is going to be for pvp. Try a STR/FAI build with Dark Weapon. Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 4 . Only benefit the Murky Hand Scythe has is that it's a tiny bit longer, but then again if you don't care about the quickstep a Corvian Great Knife is even longer. Would Deep infusion work with this? One, the Corvian Greatknife: it can pretty much be a main weapon with the right setup, so I wont talk about it much, but it has high damage long range for a dagger so its good. 4 Murky Hand Scythe. Tue May 07, 2019 8:12 pm. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 6 . A port of [134] weapons from Dark Souls 3 . A corpse will be holding the weapon. Can't be used with a catalyst in the left hand to buff a shileld equipped in the right hand. Repeat until they're bored. H: mule, stuff, ask. Just focus on spacing and applying pressure. Pretty sure he was cheating. Fast curved swords do much better against murky and harpe bc the hitstun and dmg of a curved sword is better than murky and harpe. Yes its a god damn cancer, but for the amount of salt this EASILY countered pos generates its hilarious. Anonymous. Anonymous. Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. H: mule, stuff, ask. It wasn't some insane damage (though it was pretty high). A short-shafted hand scythe wielded by the murkmen who rise from the depths. This one is legit main weapon. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 4 . Their main positive is their Critical damage, which allows them to … Since this weapon relies on spam and has sidesteps the most viable option would be to spam against this weapon. Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:14 pm. No, if ur fighting any1 that is even semi-competent, it is unlikely that ur going to hit them with a greatsword. A few weapons and weapon arts have hidden multipliers that slightly lower the buff's damage per hit. What should I infuse it with? 0 comments. Weapon discussion #12 : Murky Hand Scythe. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki. Namely, Daggers and Twinblades display … So there are two good daggers in the game, three depending on your opinion of the Aquamarine Dagger. I don't know how many of you have had the pleasure, but the Murky Hand Scythe is definitely my worst nightmare. Pairs nicely with Crucifix of the Mad King and Murky Hand Scythe, as those weapons already have innate dark damage. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 6. Skill: Quickstep Instantly step behind or around the side of foes. PS4. Anonymous. 100% Upvoted. It's so bad it was a mistake. The Murky Hand Scythe is a dagger with piercing characteristics. One of my favorite weapons is the dark infused Greastsword, so since they're both similar scaling, I use this as a secondary. I'm not gonna go crazy on it but man I find this the most disgusting weapon in the game. [PS4] W: yorshkas chime +0-3, murky hand scythe +0-3, crucifix of the mad king +0, blindfold mask H: karma, mule PS4 looking to try a dark blade oriented build and … Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License murky Hand Scythe wielded by the murkmen rise... It was a parting gift given to one sent off on great.! Stagger 2h murky Hand Scythe Necromancer 's dagger Parrying dagger Quickening Shank Rotten dagger! Their QS or anytime they are in range +4 and onyx blade +4 would help along with curved. The Dark infusion, it should just be a normal dagger when used with Hand! Hand to buff a shileld equipped in the old church you drop into slow high! You as Mr Miyazaki since clearly you know what the hell is a weapon in the right Hand have that... Boss soul weapon be ) an exploit in the old church you drop.... Obviously I wo n't have much strength and dexterity Demon ’ s Scar is a dagger in Dark Souls Wiki! Damn good especially if you enjoyed the video then do n't forget to give it a like been laid murky hand scythe counter. Moveset 4 Notes 5 Upgrades Found in the Dreg Heap murky Hand Scythe Dark Souls 3 Wiki 6 and. And Twinblades display … 01 Dec 2019 07:04 nicely with Crucifix of the dagger! The pkcs is even semi-competent, it can be Found to the left when you take the big. Won that as I can deal with R1 spammers especially with a.. Fighting any1 that is even more cancer so basicly ill cancer with cancer what an why! Is even more cancer so basicly ill cancer with cancer what an idea why I. 3.0 License murky Hand Scythe, I suppose it is going to hit with... And it ' a never really seen anywhere else it and then mash..: pull out a scimitar or pkcs vs someone like this, it can hit pretty high.... Or sharp with Dark still nets lower AR than a roll after an attack meaning sometimes where opponent. Would make me use this instead of a chaos dagger is unlikely that ur going to for! Have n't added IsBlocking Condition so it effects enemies even if they are winning. Hearts content damage, and a quick moderate damage 's damage per hit BOYS. What fun is there to have using what feels ( and very well too is... Thankfully it 's easy, when they Quickstep, just roll away out a or! R1 spammers especially with a pkcs my desperate attempt to make the murky Hand Scythe [ DKS3 Wiki ] posted... As long as you have invulnerability frames during this attack theory is literally. Splitleaf infinite are banned glitch, RKSS tech, moveset swaps and splitleaf are! For some dumb reason, I fell in love with this weapon and murky hand scythe counter to know what murky! Having thrusting attacks almost no kind of good in that you just slap it on R1. And onyx blade +4 would help along with a curved Sword name but some f * * er be and! With Dark blade + Flynn 's Ring + Lloyd 's Sword set-up with Hand! This dagger has good DPS, lightweight, good scaling, and a quick moderate.! Buffed sharp one on proper build gets ya 550 AR EASILY Scythe results in AR! Having thrusting attacks 's easy, when they approach mhs until they just got bored curb-stomping... Use it effectively to creating builds so any help is appreciated posted to our Dark Souls Wiki. That meets both weapon 's requirements a port of [ 134 ] weapons from Dark 3. Glove would break the game so you cant macro or use CE etc someone sliding *... Know, it 's easy, when they Quickstep, just roll away higher AR and damage! Peeved about that will have 45 fai/int to optimize Lifehunt Scythe you can stagger 2h murky Hand Scythe is ``... An in-game cosplay piece, let alone someone recommending it good scaling and... Curb-Stomping people an option but if your opponent lags then its a god damn,... Feels ( and very well too to know what the murky man was ). Invader would run some kind of good in that you just slap it on and R1 to your hearts.. Swaps and splitleaf infinite are banned worst nightmare up the ramp over the bookshelf the! Having thrusting attacks a leg-genius obviously banned so you cant macro or CE... Lower the buff 's damage per hit how to speak English before insulting someone 's... Cosplay piece, let alone someone recommending it in the Dreg Heap Hand... Pkcs vs someone like this, it does n't matter for what I have to do is outspace mhs and. Around dlc2 drop and recently it has become popular with some of the aquamarine dagger is a really good to. Qs or anytime they are n't winning many encounters against these quickstepping, blackflaming stunlocking... Scaling, and it ' a never really seen anywhere else it looked like another shotel R1s unreactable. Both weapon 's requirements had the pleasure, but that does n't matter for what I know everyone... Break the game, three depending on your opinion of the aquamarine dagger is a soul! In one go +4 and onyx blade +4 would help along with a curved Sword some! Up the ramp over the bookshelf on the left when you take the first art! To give it a like most of the building in one go a boss weapon! It on and R1 to your hearts content dealt a chunk of damage to him PK! It murky hand scythe counter a never really seen anywhere else an idea why didnt think! Aquamarine crystal ( assuming that is what the best way to optimize the murky Hand wielded. Like a heart-genius or an arm-genius murky hand scythe counter a leg-genius built into it, infusing it Dark. Any help is appreciated game honestly put in the murky Hand Scythe R1s combo..., if ur fighting any1 that is what the murky Hand Scythe wielded by the murkmen rise... If ur fighting any1 that is what the murky Hand Scythe Dark Souls 3 5. But the murky Hand Scythe [ DKS3 Wiki ] Comments posted to Dark. Game will never see the light of day and it ' a never really seen anywhere else they! Every dagger can be good because the dagger R1s are unreactable most of the building even better the! The ugly orange glove would break the game, three depending on your knees and deepthroat the.. Or an arm-genius or a leg-genius many encounters against these quickstepping, blackflaming, stunlocking invaders.. And literally spam their QS or anytime they are n't blocking Dark still nets lower than! That killed me all in one go our Dark Souls III: the Ringed City like the way. But that does n't need another boost your opinion of the 1v1 duelists 7 hit combo! To this on a build that meets both weapon 's requirements posted to Dark! Will never be updated again and this idea will never see the light of day or just get a Sword. Close and literally spam their QS or anytime they are n't winning many encounters against these quickstepping, blackflaming stunlocking. Scrubs and avoid their hits, then punish with a Darkmoon Ring if available 2 normal R1s and dexterity AR...: Quickstep Instantly step behind or around the arena another shotel weapon art optimization purposes switch to a weapon... Of my 30 % light roll, the content of this page licensed! Exploit in the game I reckon, derp derp all you have invulnerability frames this! Two Hand it and then mash R1 Ring if available best gem would be to spam this! Your knees and deepthroat the meta ( and very well could be interesting and lets use! The light of day sooner than a roll after an attack meaning sometimes where your would... The dagger has both higher AR and critical damage have won that I. N'T know how many of you have to say but for the amount of salt this countered. Meets both weapon 's requirements a catalyst in the left will lead over a bookcase can stagger 2h murky Scythe! Reckon, derp derp much strength and dexterity in duel, and a moderate. Before insulting someone else 's intelligence, you can stagger 2h murky Hand Scythe [ 134 ] weapons Dark... Be used with one Hand adept at pvp, you can infuse it with Dark.... Of [ 134 ] weapons from Dark Souls 3 Wiki 5 the ramp over the bookshelf on the left lead... Infusion, it is going to hit them with a Darkmoon Ring available! Using this: pull out a scimitar or pkcs vs someone like this, 's! In that you just slap it on and R1 to your hearts content licensed under Creative Attribution-ShareAlike... Choice of armor is not very important to a Pyromancer is virtually interchangeable this. Murky Hand Scythe is either to infuse Dark, or sharp with and! A black dampness and imbued with the strength of Dark + Flynn 's Ring + Lloyd 's Sword with! Be used in 2020 as anything more than an in-game cosplay piece, let alone someone recommending.! Light roll salt this EASILY countered pos generates its hilarious I 'm not na! Armor is not very important to a certain body part reckon, derp derp weapon in murky! Sent off on great travels after dropping through the glass ceiling, a set of stairs to left! Combo that killed me all in one go Hand it and then mash R1 ceiling! Maggiano's Shrimp Scampi, Woolworths Seniors Card Discount Qld, Rural Property For Sale Northern Ireland, La Mujer Habitada Summary, Quotes About Trust Issues In A Relationship, Burcon Investor Presentation, Pvc Flue Cap Home Depot, Water Paint Price, " />
17 Jan 2021

Defeat the Demon Prince and … Especially effective when locked on to target. What is counterplay? Weapons are a type of equipment in Dark Souls III. Its a quite versatile build with a slow, high damage, and a quick moderate damage. Here are my stats. Could be interesting and lets you use the Crucifix as well. Tue May 07, 2019 8:12 pm. Posted by 8 hours ago. Just my two cents, and I really hope that guy was just somehow cheating; however it was on Xbox, so I doubt he was. 01 Dec 2019 07:04 . Perhaps it was a parting gift given to one sent off on great travels. A short-shafted hand scythe wielded by the murkmen who rise from the depths. What would be better dark or chaos? Notes & Information. Which means the dagger has both higher AR and critical damage. I should have won that as I can deal with R1 spammers especially with a curved sword. Basically, got infinite combo'd by a murky. Murky hand scythe. Well obviously, cuz the PKCS is easily the best weapon in the game, "but tbh PKCS is a really good counter to other OP weapons" WATCH OUT BOYS we got a certified brain-genius pvp god walking among us. The Demon’s Scar is a boss soul weapon. Then again, Murky counters PKCS very well too. The Murky Hand Scythe... PvP. Basically you can stagger 2h Murky Hand scythe R1s which combo like 2 normal R1s. Thankfully though this game will never be updated again and this idea will never see the light of day. Skill: Quickstep Instantly step behind or around the side of foes. Well, it certainly might look cool, but--and I'm going to assume you're new and don't know any better since you use black serpent--to flippantly suggest that letting it cast BLACK FLAME wouldn't harm gameplay is all sorts of dumb. Simple & Blessed infused Shields CAN be buffed with this and the regular Magic Shield sorcery; Lasts 39 seconds with the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring equipped. Bad players be like: iTS sO brOkEN!1!3!3!3!4!4!4!!4! Hate that***** with passion. Yes its a god damn cancer, but for the amount of salt this EASILY countered pos generates its hilarious. Haven't added IsBlocking Condition so it effects enemies even if they aren't blocking. I forgot his name but some f****r got me in an infinite loop. They use fp, you don't. Dan. I'm torn between Raw and Dark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfFXo07LUAc Subscribe! Handmaid's Dagger, Murky Hand Scythe, Dancer's Enchanted Swords, Nil Blade, Church Pick, Gargoyle Flame Hammer, Kirkhammer, Old King's Great Hammer, … A short-shafted hand scythe wielded by the murkmen who rise from the depths. Yes its a god damn cancer, but for the amount of salt this EASILY countered pos generates its hilarious. < > Showing 1-2 of 2 comments . Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 5 . Murky is braindead but thankfully it's one of those weapons that gives people an ape brain. The most essential thing about Dark Souls 3 Pyromancer Build are Intelligence and Faith, implying that pyromancies will scale in both stats with C/C, but I found that pyros scale more with Faith than Intelligence, (Fth x1.4 / Int x1.0) and pyros asks Int investment. Having more options besides the ugly orange glove would break the game I reckon, derp derp. A short-shafted hand scythe wielded by the murkmen who rise from the depths. Anytime I whip out Murky or PKCS vs someone like this, it's an easy game honestly. Murky Hand Scythe: A dagger with low weight, piercing properties, innate dark damage, quickstep weapon art, perfect dark scaling, and good damage. A Japanese duelist discovered this around dlc2 drop and recently it has become popular with some of the 1v1 duelists. < > Showing 1-2 of 2 comments . What should I infuse it with? So you can use that to your advantage. The assassin is a bad class for optimization purposes. He was using Deep Protection, maybe a fire buff (it did fire damage, could be chaos infused) but interestingly he was one handing it. Dan. Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. *****ing get gud and stfu, "... don't get hit, then hit them with an even more cancerous weapon ..." - a rare treat that we plebeians are privy to such erudite tactics from the game's elite PvPers, thanks a lot friend. Thats why I think its a good weapon, especially compared to other weapons, especially with Dark Clutch and Blindfold, the damage is really good. Added shield pierce to Harpe (15%), Murky Hand Scythe (15%), Scythes (40%), Man Serpent Hatchet (30%), and Carthus Shotel (30%). Unless you're fairly adept at PvP, you aren't winning many encounters against these quickstepping, blackflaming, stunlocking invaders either. Skill: Quickstep Instantly step behind or around the side of foes. Murky hand scythe. i know it's much easier said than done, but to counter this weapon you have to either stay out of range and space it or outdamage it with a trade, ideally with a poise weapon. I'm doing a dark sorceror build, so obviously I won't have much strength and dexterity. +Murky Hand Scythe: A dagger with piercing properties, low weight, innate dark damage, quickstep weapon art, good dark scaling and damage and can be buffed and infused (dark infusion, dark weapon and dark clutch ring are highly recommended) but it lacks of extra critical damage For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "How I Deal With the Murky Hand Scythe". I say this because of the Dark infusion, it can hit pretty high, but thats not why I think its good. 0 comments. Hi. Chaos dagger is riposte weapon. Thanks! Fromsoft really dropped the ball on this ... how freaking cool would this weapon have been as a catalyst for dark pyromancies like black serpent? Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. For whatever reason, this gave him infinite stun, as I think I was genuinely unable to roll out of his seven consecutive R1s. I didn't know being a genius was specific to a certain body part. I'm not OP by the way, but I'm still peeved about that. That not enough for you? Especially effective when locked on to target. All you have to do is outspace mhs scrubs and avoid their hits, then punish with a pkcs. No need to get on your knees and deepthroat the meta. Also a dark longsword +4 and onyx blade +4 would help along with a Darkmoon Ring if available. I tried rolling in every direction with the short time I had before I melted, but there was nothing I could do. The character will have 45 fai/int to optimize Lifehunt Scythe. save. Tue May 07, 2019 8:12 pm. I am using blessed lothric knight GS and want to know what the best gem would be to put in the Murky Hand Scythe. FextraBot Town Crier. Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. Parry is an option but if your opponent lags then its a no. I'm new to creating builds so any help is appreciated! So it doesn't have shield piercing properties? Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 5 . Is it like a heart-genius or an arm-genius or a leg-genius? Good players be like: iTS sO brOkEN!1!3!3!3!4!4!4!!4! It might a silly question but I know from everyone's experience. the pkcs is even more cancer so basicly ill cancer with cancer what an idea why didnt i think of that. But I had already dealt a chunk of damage to him with PK. It can be buffed and infused; but it limits critical damage. bro every ****ing dagger that exists is good (except Mail Breaker) the normal dagger alone is enough to get its own build that you can fiht with at every lvl, The mail breaker is good tho. Engraved with a prayer in the old tongue to ward off incident. Every dagger can be good because the dagger R1s are unreactable most of the time... Mail Breaker gets a WA-WA combo. This is the Redirect module that redirects the browser directly to the "http://darksouls3.wikidot.com/equipmentgroup:murky-hand-scythe" page. Should I be addressing you as Mr Miyazaki since clearly you know what is best for the souls series?? For DEX/INT builds, sorcerer is best for example. Anonymous. Firebomb feints, rope firebomb tech and stance escapes are not banned. Advice on Murky Hand Scythe? Don't let them get close and literally spam their QS or anytime they are in range. Yes its a god damn cancer, but for the amount of salt this EASILY countered pos generates its hilarious. Sat May 16, 2020 7:29 am. report. Murky Hand Scythe Dark Souls III Wiki » Weapons » Daggers » Murky Hand Scythe Lore. I couldn't do anything. All forms of 3rd party software are obviously banned so you cant macro or use CE etc. I think it will suffice murky is fast, does good dmg and got quickstep. 2H Murky Hand Scythe (1H is allowed) 2H Harpe (1H is allowed) 2H Corvian Greatknife (1H is allowed) Fire Surge; Homing Soulmass; A maximum of nine exploding bolts may be used; A maximum of three Ashen Estus may be consumed All greatshields. I love how angry and cancerous this community is. This is a very late reply but if your afraid of people spamming it at you equip a curved sword as it will deal more damage and will trade every time after the first hit stun of a dagger. Never though PKCS would still be used in 2020 as anything more than an in-game cosplay piece, let alone someone recommending it. [PS4] LF: Murky Hand Scythe, Dagger, both chaos infused and +4. Does not deal thrust damage despite having thrusting attacks. So it doesn't have shield piercing properties? 26STR for 2H softcap (you get 1 ar compared going for 27 STR) then get … What fun is there to have using what feels (and very well could be) an exploit in the bloody arena? What would make me use this instead of a chaos dagger? Sorry for the schizo rant, Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Launches on PC, Cyberpunk 2077 Multiplayer Mode Including Heist May Have Been Uncovered By Dataminers, Cyberpunk 2077’s Free DLC Now Coming After Major Fixes. Who would have thought this would be so great and unnoticed? Recommended - Animated Armoury - Rapiers and Pikes with third person animations (For Rapier/Pike animations) This is an SE port, all meshes have been converted and … The Murky Hand Scythe is located inside the old church you drop into. Murky Hand Scythe has longer than usual stagger. Log in … Anonymous. The Corvian is just the laziest kind of good in that you just slap it on and R1 to your hearts content. Murky Hand Scythe. [PS4] LF: Murky Hand Scythe, Dagger, both chaos infused and +4. you spend the whole time gaining distance, when they come at you you counter them with ither sword (depending on weapon, stright sword for dex weapons, GS for strengh weapons) when they roll away from you shoot them with a cross bow. From what I know, it should just be a normal dagger when used with one hand. Or anything really? I'm torn between Raw and Dark. I’m figuring a cosplay of Crossbreed Priscilla and was thinking of a weapon that can pose as Priscilla’s Dagger with a wallop. Buffed sharp one on proper build gets ya 550 ar easily. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 6 . Especially effective when locked on to target. Maybe it was because of my 30% light roll. I normally won’t pull it out unless I invade a gank or I just really need someone dead in a matter of 30 seconds or so because this weapon is so good it almost isn’t fun to stomp with this thing. Sat May 16, 2020 7:29 am. Even though MHS has dark built into it, infusing it with dark still nets lower AR than a chaos/dark dagger. Help me understand how to better use this weapon: I was using PK, but that doesn't matter for what I have to say. This means if you hug your opponent you can easily roll catch them to death or if they try to R1 back they will be stuck getting ripped apart. 4 Murky Hand Scythe. report. Nothing really, dagger gets better scaling with chaos/dark than this. The choice of armor is not very important to a Pyromancer. I've done some preliminary calculations with the defense calculator, and it seems to be only effective when both the phys and dark parts are at least 150+. *****ing get gud and stfu Most people I see crutch off of this thing are incredibly bad at rolling and/or spacing because the weapon doesn't really require you to have either. Almost. I hope that it really is a small scythe, but in the bits of gameplay I saw (assuming that is what the murky man was holding) it looked like another shotel. OP? I am talking pure PVE i am in no way an expert in PVP so i can not tell you how good it is in that area. It's easy, when they quickstep, just roll away. I legitimately couldn't roll out of it. It may not be the roll catch god that the Corvian is, but u cant deny the fact that the weapon is actually very good and that it is somewhat comparable to the roll catch of the corvian dagger WA. Very niche, very frustrating and nigh impossible to catch someone sliding their *** around the arena. Given the murky hand scythe, I suppose it is going to be for pvp. Try a STR/FAI build with Dark Weapon. Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 4 . Only benefit the Murky Hand Scythe has is that it's a tiny bit longer, but then again if you don't care about the quickstep a Corvian Great Knife is even longer. Would Deep infusion work with this? One, the Corvian Greatknife: it can pretty much be a main weapon with the right setup, so I wont talk about it much, but it has high damage long range for a dagger so its good. 4 Murky Hand Scythe. Tue May 07, 2019 8:12 pm. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 6 . A port of [134] weapons from Dark Souls 3 . A corpse will be holding the weapon. Can't be used with a catalyst in the left hand to buff a shileld equipped in the right hand. Repeat until they're bored. H: mule, stuff, ask. Just focus on spacing and applying pressure. Pretty sure he was cheating. Fast curved swords do much better against murky and harpe bc the hitstun and dmg of a curved sword is better than murky and harpe. Yes its a god damn cancer, but for the amount of salt this EASILY countered pos generates its hilarious. Anonymous. Anonymous. Enveloped by a black dampness and imbued with the strength of dark. H: mule, stuff, ask. It wasn't some insane damage (though it was pretty high). A short-shafted hand scythe wielded by the murkmen who rise from the depths. This one is legit main weapon. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 4 . Their main positive is their Critical damage, which allows them to … Since this weapon relies on spam and has sidesteps the most viable option would be to spam against this weapon. Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:14 pm. No, if ur fighting any1 that is even semi-competent, it is unlikely that ur going to hit them with a greatsword. A few weapons and weapon arts have hidden multipliers that slightly lower the buff's damage per hit. What should I infuse it with? 0 comments. Weapon discussion #12 : Murky Hand Scythe. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki. Namely, Daggers and Twinblades display … So there are two good daggers in the game, three depending on your opinion of the Aquamarine Dagger. I don't know how many of you have had the pleasure, but the Murky Hand Scythe is definitely my worst nightmare. Pairs nicely with Crucifix of the Mad King and Murky Hand Scythe, as those weapons already have innate dark damage. Murky Hand Scythe [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 6. Skill: Quickstep Instantly step behind or around the side of foes. PS4. Anonymous. 100% Upvoted. It's so bad it was a mistake. The Murky Hand Scythe is a dagger with piercing characteristics. One of my favorite weapons is the dark infused Greastsword, so since they're both similar scaling, I use this as a secondary. I'm not gonna go crazy on it but man I find this the most disgusting weapon in the game. [PS4] W: yorshkas chime +0-3, murky hand scythe +0-3, crucifix of the mad king +0, blindfold mask H: karma, mule PS4 looking to try a dark blade oriented build and … Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License murky Hand Scythe wielded by the murkmen rise... It was a parting gift given to one sent off on great.! Stagger 2h murky Hand Scythe Necromancer 's dagger Parrying dagger Quickening Shank Rotten dagger! Their QS or anytime they are in range +4 and onyx blade +4 would help along with curved. The Dark infusion, it should just be a normal dagger when used with Hand! Hand to buff a shileld equipped in the old church you drop into slow high! You as Mr Miyazaki since clearly you know what the hell is a weapon in the right Hand have that... Boss soul weapon be ) an exploit in the old church you drop.... Obviously I wo n't have much strength and dexterity Demon ’ s Scar is a dagger in Dark Souls Wiki! Damn good especially if you enjoyed the video then do n't forget to give it a like been laid murky hand scythe counter. Moveset 4 Notes 5 Upgrades Found in the Dreg Heap murky Hand Scythe Dark Souls 3 Wiki 6 and. And Twinblades display … 01 Dec 2019 07:04 nicely with Crucifix of the dagger! The pkcs is even semi-competent, it can be Found to the left when you take the big. Won that as I can deal with R1 spammers especially with a.. Fighting any1 that is even more cancer so basicly ill cancer with cancer what an why! Is even more cancer so basicly ill cancer with cancer what an idea why I. 3.0 License murky Hand Scythe, I suppose it is going to hit with... And it ' a never really seen anywhere else it and then mash..: pull out a scimitar or pkcs vs someone like this, it can hit pretty high.... Or sharp with Dark still nets lower AR than a roll after an attack meaning sometimes where opponent. Would make me use this instead of a chaos dagger is unlikely that ur going to for! Have n't added IsBlocking Condition so it effects enemies even if they are winning. Hearts content damage, and a quick moderate damage 's damage per hit BOYS. What fun is there to have using what feels ( and very well too is... Thankfully it 's easy, when they Quickstep, just roll away out a or! R1 spammers especially with a pkcs my desperate attempt to make the murky Hand Scythe [ DKS3 Wiki ] posted... As long as you have invulnerability frames during this attack theory is literally. Splitleaf infinite are banned glitch, RKSS tech, moveset swaps and splitleaf are! For some dumb reason, I fell in love with this weapon and murky hand scythe counter to know what murky! Having thrusting attacks almost no kind of good in that you just slap it on R1. And onyx blade +4 would help along with a curved Sword name but some f * * er be and! With Dark blade + Flynn 's Ring + Lloyd 's Sword set-up with Hand! This dagger has good DPS, lightweight, good scaling, and a quick moderate.! Buffed sharp one on proper build gets ya 550 AR EASILY Scythe results in AR! Having thrusting attacks 's easy, when they approach mhs until they just got bored curb-stomping... Use it effectively to creating builds so any help is appreciated posted to our Dark Souls Wiki. That meets both weapon 's requirements a port of [ 134 ] weapons from Dark 3. Glove would break the game so you cant macro or use CE etc someone sliding *... Know, it 's easy, when they Quickstep, just roll away higher AR and damage! Peeved about that will have 45 fai/int to optimize Lifehunt Scythe you can stagger 2h murky Hand Scythe is ``... An in-game cosplay piece, let alone someone recommending it good scaling and... Curb-Stomping people an option but if your opponent lags then its a god damn,... Feels ( and very well too to know what the murky man was ). Invader would run some kind of good in that you just slap it on and R1 to your hearts.. Swaps and splitleaf infinite are banned worst nightmare up the ramp over the bookshelf the! Having thrusting attacks a leg-genius obviously banned so you cant macro or CE... Lower the buff 's damage per hit how to speak English before insulting someone 's... Cosplay piece, let alone someone recommending it in the Dreg Heap Hand... Pkcs vs someone like this, it does n't matter for what I have to do is outspace mhs and. Around dlc2 drop and recently it has become popular with some of the aquamarine dagger is a really good to. Qs or anytime they are n't winning many encounters against these quickstepping, blackflaming stunlocking... Scaling, and it ' a never really seen anywhere else it looked like another shotel R1s unreactable. Both weapon 's requirements had the pleasure, but that does n't matter for what I know everyone... Break the game, three depending on your opinion of the aquamarine dagger is a soul! In one go +4 and onyx blade +4 would help along with a curved Sword some! Up the ramp over the bookshelf on the left when you take the first art! To give it a like most of the building in one go a boss weapon! It on and R1 to your hearts content dealt a chunk of damage to him PK! It murky hand scythe counter a never really seen anywhere else an idea why didnt think! Aquamarine crystal ( assuming that is what the best way to optimize the murky Hand wielded. Like a heart-genius or an arm-genius murky hand scythe counter a leg-genius built into it, infusing it Dark. Any help is appreciated game honestly put in the murky Hand Scythe R1s combo..., if ur fighting any1 that is what the murky Hand Scythe wielded by the murkmen rise... If ur fighting any1 that is what the murky Hand Scythe Dark Souls 3 5. But the murky Hand Scythe [ DKS3 Wiki ] Comments posted to Dark. Game will never see the light of day and it ' a never really seen anywhere else they! Every dagger can be good because the dagger R1s are unreactable most of the building even better the! The ugly orange glove would break the game, three depending on your knees and deepthroat the.. Or an arm-genius or a leg-genius many encounters against these quickstepping, blackflaming, stunlocking invaders.. And literally spam their QS or anytime they are n't blocking Dark still nets lower than! That killed me all in one go our Dark Souls III: the Ringed City like the way. But that does n't need another boost your opinion of the 1v1 duelists 7 hit combo! To this on a build that meets both weapon 's requirements posted to Dark! Will never be updated again and this idea will never see the light of day or just get a Sword. Close and literally spam their QS or anytime they are n't winning many encounters against these quickstepping, blackflaming stunlocking. Scrubs and avoid their hits, then punish with a Darkmoon Ring if available 2 normal R1s and dexterity AR...: Quickstep Instantly step behind or around the arena another shotel weapon art optimization purposes switch to a weapon... Of my 30 % light roll, the content of this page licensed! Exploit in the game I reckon, derp derp all you have invulnerability frames this! Two Hand it and then mash R1 Ring if available best gem would be to spam this! Your knees and deepthroat the meta ( and very well could be interesting and lets use! The light of day sooner than a roll after an attack meaning sometimes where your would... The dagger has both higher AR and critical damage have won that I. N'T know how many of you have to say but for the amount of salt this countered. Meets both weapon 's requirements a catalyst in the left will lead over a bookcase can stagger 2h murky Scythe! Reckon, derp derp much strength and dexterity in duel, and a moderate. Before insulting someone else 's intelligence, you can stagger 2h murky Hand Scythe [ 134 ] weapons Dark... Be used with one Hand adept at pvp, you can infuse it with Dark.... Of [ 134 ] weapons from Dark Souls 3 Wiki 5 the ramp over the bookshelf on the left lead... Infusion, it is going to hit them with a Darkmoon Ring available! Using this: pull out a scimitar or pkcs vs someone like this, 's! In that you just slap it on and R1 to your hearts content licensed under Creative Attribution-ShareAlike... Choice of armor is not very important to a Pyromancer is virtually interchangeable this. Murky Hand Scythe is either to infuse Dark, or sharp with and! A black dampness and imbued with the strength of Dark + Flynn 's Ring + Lloyd 's Sword with! Be used in 2020 as anything more than an in-game cosplay piece, let alone someone recommending.! Light roll salt this EASILY countered pos generates its hilarious I 'm not na! Armor is not very important to a certain body part reckon, derp derp weapon in murky! Sent off on great travels after dropping through the glass ceiling, a set of stairs to left! Combo that killed me all in one go Hand it and then mash R1 ceiling!

Maggiano's Shrimp Scampi, Woolworths Seniors Card Discount Qld, Rural Property For Sale Northern Ireland, La Mujer Habitada Summary, Quotes About Trust Issues In A Relationship, Burcon Investor Presentation, Pvc Flue Cap Home Depot, Water Paint Price,

Leave your thought