Tax Collector Appointment, Examples Of Data Processing In Research, Dairy Goats For Sale In Nairobi, How To Clean A Mesh Watch Band, Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God Lyrics And Chords, Sunsations Oxford, Ms, Blair Brown Hands, West Indies Cricket Players 1980, Nut Bread Recipe Betty Crocker, " /> Tax Collector Appointment, Examples Of Data Processing In Research, Dairy Goats For Sale In Nairobi, How To Clean A Mesh Watch Band, Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God Lyrics And Chords, Sunsations Oxford, Ms, Blair Brown Hands, West Indies Cricket Players 1980, Nut Bread Recipe Betty Crocker, " />
17 Jan 2021

(scene cuts to one of Mr. Krabs' armpits) But mostly, his sweat. (chuckles. [splits into two SpongeBobs] I'm ready! Now, are you gonna buy something or just stand there, 'cause there's a standing fee. And as with every treasure, there's a thief ready steal it. (We open in the living room of Hoopla … [SpongeBob rubs the hardest he can] All right, let's see those hands. 16 Bit Video Game Review. He plays with it) There's plenty of time left. (scene cuts to a Krabby Patty sliding across the screen) From humble beginnings. Patrick: Great idea, Squidward! But what does POOP mean? SpongeBob: Oh, POOP! U.S. viewers (millions): [scene cuts to a series of close-ups in the Krusty Krab. Squidward: I'm getting paid overtime for this, right Mr. Krabs? Narrator: And so, another emergency is avoided, thanks to Mr. SquarePants. (scene cuts to a customer walking up to Squidward) Here's a typical customer. Squidward: [sighs] Will that be for here or to go? Scene cuts to SpongeBob in front of a sink] Every employee at the Krusty Krab must comply with a strict set of personal hygiene guidelines. Once you understand POOP, you'll understand your place at the Krusty Krab. 1:21. You’ve got the makings of a good employee, Mr. SquarePants! (scene cuts to a series of close-ups in the restaurant. You will be gone soon enough. the sumptuous, the lip moistening, spine tingling, heart stopping pleasure center that is the Krabby Patty! [SpongeBob rubs a bit harder] And make sure those palms are squeaky clean. The secret formula is krabby patty(cuts krusty krab and run cheer screaming cut off before he can say what it is). Hmmm, poised, confident, and a smile that says, "Hello world! [holds up a patty in each hand] Two ordinary Krabby Patties, but when expertly tossed with the skill of a champ, they become... [throws them on the floor and Patrick slides the … Hey Guys! You'll take this Krabby Patty from me when you pry it from my cold, dead... (Mr. Krabs picks up Plankton, who is now squeaking. [First scene at Krusty Krab] Squidward: SpongeBob, one extra large order of sea fries. (Mr. Krabs puts in one of his quarters, then takes it out, as it's attached to a piece of rope with a hole in the quarter) And you're right! [a bone is thrown at him then he grabs it with his teeth and gnaws it] There's plenty of time left. [chuckles, then serious] Wrong! He flicks him back to the Chum Bucket). Like this video? (scene cuts to the Krusty Krab, then a retirement home, with elderly fish outside playing shuffleboard) But then his luck changed when he acquired a bankrupt retirement home, and with a few minor alterations, the Krusty Krab was born. [falls on the floor. SPAM ON THIS VIDEO 178 views. The Bulldogs filmed a highly confidential never seen before video. 9 ratings. List of episode transcripts [close-up of Squidward reading his dance magazine] Let's see, inattentive, impatient, a glazed look in the eyes. French narrator: A slow day at the Krusty Krab. [SpongeBob nods harder but half of his face tears apart.] I burn my hand at my. Patrick: The ceiling is right, Squidward. Retrieved from "https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Krusty_Krab_Training_Video/transcript?oldid=3440904". Episode Transcript: Krusty Krab Training Video, SpongeBob SquarePants - Transcripts - Season 3, http://en.spongepedia.org/index.php?title=Episode_Transcript:_Krusty_Krab_Training_Video&oldid=171275. You've got the makings of a good employee, Mr. SquarePants. There's a name for employees like this, but we'll call him Squidward. [scene cuts to SpongeBob standing by a Krabby Patty looking around for something] Like the lost gold of Atlantis, many consider the Krabby Patty to be a treasure. [Montage of aspects of the Krusty Krab … Why don't you just order a Krabby Patty? Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search Sign In Don't have an account? From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki. Hey Squidward. So it's up to you to be the watchful eyes of... [the Krabby Patty moves as metal legs come out of it and it walks off] What's this? (splits into two SpongeBobs) I'm ready!! He winds up in a vaporwave like environment, floating amongst a cube made of Painty the Pirates, giant krabby patties, and a sign that reads "The KKK".) https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Krusty_Krab_Training_Video/transcript?oldid=3440904. (SpongeBob shrugs his shoulders) It’s actually a carefully organized code. Added benefits of SEO Training Lessons 9 views. Please note: Due to constant attempts by spambots to get access to SpongePedia, account creation is currently disabled. Oh, it is the SpongeBob, creator of the fine cuisine within. Then scene cuts to a view of the inside of the Krusty Krab where customers are eating Krabby Patties] To keep up with today's demanding customers, no expense has been spared to acquire all the latest achievements in fast-food technology. One Krabby Patty, please. 1:26. (scene cuts to SpongeBob walking up to Mr. Krabs in his office). Narrator: Ha-ha! [scene cuts to a Krabby Patty sliding to the right again] The Krusty Krab today. Squidward: I'm getting paid overtime for this, right, Mr. Krabs? [smiles proudly] (The video begins with Spongebob in his "jolly good rookie" costume flying past a planet shaped like him. (closes his mouth, but Patrick is confused again. (scene cuts to SpongeBob thinking of a Krabby Patty in a thought bubble of his) To make the vision in your head a reality, you'll need supplies. Please log in to get the full benefit of SpongePedia. (SpongeBob nods and scrubs a bit harder) And don't forget about the knuckles. Mr. Krabs: No. Whoop once you understand who you'll understand your place at the Crusty Crab, but what does poop means it's actually a carefully organized code. Still later] Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza, yeah, for you and [falsetto] me! Video Transcript. Narrator: And so, another emergency is avoided, thanks to Mr. SquarePants. [SpongeBob trips on a … [one of the bathroom stall doors opens to show Squidward sitting on the toilet with his dance magazine on his lap. [whips the Krabby Patty into going faster, but only slightly] Hi-ya! button. [splits into more SpongeBobs] I'm ready! Narrator: And now we move from "behind the scenes" to the front lines, where we'll examine the most important aspect of the industry: the customer. "Wet Painters" Poop? Squidward: (sighs) Will that be for here or to go? After unrolled the paper, the two realize they recognized something on the paper, but all of the sudden, Mr. Krabs, armed with a chainsaw, appears behind them, and the screen turns black as SpongeBob and Patrick screams. (SpongeBob scrubs a bit harder) And make sure those palms are squeaky clean. (runs towards the Krabby Patty. Share Favorite Playlists Flag. Narrator: Good job, Mr. SquarePants. Lil Pump visits the Krusty Kock 207 views. (scene cuts to SpongeBob vacuuming on top of the grill) It’s important to keep your area tidy and free of droppings. Here's a typical customer. Next Harold: I'd like to order- [screen freezes to a quiz] [splits himself into more SpongeBobs until fly swatters splat all of them on the screen] May I please take your order? Psst, Squidward. 0:27. Narrator: He's stealing the formula! The Krusty Krab is moving up.] Narrator: Once you understand 'POOP', you’ll understand your place at the Krusty Krab. Are you ready? [scene cuts to a customer walking up to Squidward] Here's a typical customer. [Montage of aspects of the Krusty Krab are shown, starting the episode] Or as we like to say, the 'Krustomer'. Narrator: Ah, POOP, you never let us down! ... Video Transcript. It flashes back three days earlier when a health inspec… (a hat, a spatula, and a bucket appear in SpongeBob’s hands) And this is your first official day of training. I posted this video because I wanted to, that's all I have to say. [later] pizza... [starts beatboxing] pizza... [later, SpongeBob is walking backwards. Preparing the Krabby Patty! We can hear a sound of a baby crying in the background. SpongeBob's pants almost split into two and move up and down simultaneously while he continues to beatbox. Previous Scene cuts to a Krabby Patty with a light shining on it. [closes his mouth, but Patrick is droning again. Mr. Krabs walks up to Plankton as he and the patty are going really slow), Plankton: You'll never catch me, Krabs, not when I shift into maximum overdrive! The Krusty Krab, Bikini Bottom's answer to fine dining. Hoopla fish: Hoopla! [scrolls over to him yelling] Hoopla! May I take your order?" (gets hit in the head with a brick, thus knocking him out). 1:53. modernization is the heart of the Krusty Krab, then employees are the liver and gall bladder. Krusty Krab Training Video; Krusty Love; Kung Pow! (SpongeBob scrubs the hardest he can) All right, let's see those hands. (toilet flushes. The narrator is making noises resembling dramatic music) Preparing the Krabby Patty! button. Like this video? [a rainbow with the word "Congratulations" appears] You've recently been hired in the Krusty Krab [a spatula, a hat, and a bucket appear in SpongeBob's hands] and this is your first official day of training. Squidward: Are you going to order something or just make friends with the paneling? You have been employed in one of the most successful restaurants in Bikini Bottom. "Party Pooper Pants" Mr. Krabs: [in his office] Sorry, can't hear you! (close-up of SpongeBob) Let's see if you've got what it takes. (SpongeBob crawls to the poster) For the Krusty Krab, this is the Krabby Patty. He wakes up), Squidward: Huh? [toilet flushes. 97. (SpongeBob gets mad) As you can see by this graph... (scene cuts to a giraffe. (a blue screen appears with the Krabby Patty slowly coming closer to the screen. (Plankton is on the patty) It's Mr. Krabs' business rival, Plankton! (a graph is shown. Narrator: We’ll check in with these two later. SpongeBob: [sings] The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza, absolutivally. Narrator: Looks like Mr. SquarePants understands POOP. (puts the straw in an orange drink and drinks it) And most importantly, (holds up some ketchup packets) you get your state-of-the-art condiment-dispersal units. We have to make sure you’re ready for the psychological aspect of the job: Interfacing with Your Boss. Narrator laughs] Calm down. List of episode transcripts This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode " Krusty Krab Training Video" from season three, which aired on May 10, 2002. Narrator: Ha-ha! Narrator: [SpongeBob is standing there when a packet of ketchup, spatula, a cash register, cup, and ice cubes appear around him] All of this modernization seems a little overwhelming, doesn't it? You're not a very good employee. (a rainbow with the word 'congratulations' appears) You've recently been hired by the Krusty Krab restaurant. The cash register drawer opens up and hits Squidward on the head), Narrator: Don't worry Squidward, Mr. SquarePants can cover for you. Your secret formula is finally mine! Games Movies TV Video. 5,498 views. Scene cuts to SpongeBob in front of a sink) Every employee at the Krusty Krab must comply with a strict set of personal hygiene guidelines. Narrator: Don't worry, Squidward, Mr. SquarePants can cover for you. [SpongeBob opens up a cabinet, then opens the bottom drawer to reveal a bunch of folders with names of condiments and ingredients on there] Very nice, Mr. SquarePants, not a pickle out of place. Hoopla fish: Hoopla! Psst, Squidward. [Montage of aspects of the Krusty Krab are shown, starting the episode] Narrator: Welcome aboard. [scene cuts to picture of Mr. Krabs and the Krusty Krab behind him] No, the story of the Krusty Krab is the story of one man's hard work, perseverance, vision, determination and sweat. (SpongeBob nods his head harder and his head tears in half) Okay! SpongeBob: Krabby Patty! We haven't even talked about: [scene cuts to a toilet] Personal Hygiene. Narrator: Like precious, precious blood in an animal, customers are what keeps the Krusty Krab strong and alive. (SpongeBob turns the faucet on) Okay, Mr. SquarePants, are you ready to prepare for your shift? But what does POOP mean? Transcript; Add translations. (scene cuts to picture of Mr. Krabs smiling with the Krusty Krab behind him) No, the story of the Krusty Krab is the story of one man's hard work, perseverance, vision, determination, and sweat. (SpongeBob barks, then runs around the room) (laughs) Calm down. FANDOM. [SpongeBob shrugs his arms] It's actually a carefully organized code. However, before one can even think of picking up a spatula, one must thoroughly learn the ropes of the restaurant game, and the Krusty Krab Training Video is the perfect tool for fine-tuning the fresh new cog enthusiastically entering the service industry machine.1: From Humble BeginningsEugene H. Krabs, fro… The scene changes to SpongeBob standing next to Squidward near the cash register) But if Nickelodeon. [scene cuts to a giant Krabby Patty] Now that you understand POOP, I bet you think you're ready to make a Krabby Patty. ready!! [scene cuts to SpongeBob walking up to Mr. Krabs in his office] (now holding ice cubes) These are your high-quality beverage temperature devices. Narrator: Ah-ah-ah, Squidward, remember what Mr. Krabs says. Narrator: [sarcastically] Sounds like a lot of hoopla to make over a little Krabby Patty, right? Narrator: Sounds like a lot of hoopla to make over a little Krabby Patty, right? SpongeBob: Does this mean I get to make a Krabby Patty now? Watch closely. What are you going to do, Mr. SquarePants? This is a VideoNow with Spongebob on it. Are you sure? •Narrator: Don’t worry. For every new Krusty Krab employee, the ultimate career goal is to create a mouth-watering Krabby Patty by hand. (chuckles) WRONG! For further questions go to SpongePedia:Contents ! Narrator: Ah-ah-ah, Squidward, remember what Mr. Krabs says. If you're watching this video, then let me be the first to say 'congratulations'! (items disappear and SpongeBob floats to the right. This article is a gallery of screenshots taken from the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Krusty Krab Training Video" from Season 3, which aired on May 10, 2002. [scene cuts to SpongeBob standing next to the grill] Now that your workstation is up and running, perhaps you think you're ready to make the world-famous Krabby Patty. This horror (yet funny) YTP starts with SpongeBob and Patrick enter a tent where they see a rolled up paper, while some images of scary jumpscares pop up. [SpongeBob licks the poster.] [Plankton is on the patty] It's Mr. Krabs business rival, Plankton! He then notices that people are looking at him. [someone off screen throws a brick at the fish, knocking him unconscious. Narrator: Do you think he's going to order: A: A sofa, B: An expensive haircut, or C: A patty? I'll have an uhh... uhh... uhh... ah... [falls asleep and snores until Squidward snaps at him causing him to wake up] Huh? Harold: One patty please. It is also the first episode done by another writer - a friend of SBCA & The Imperial Ghost. This page has been accessed 16,574 times. You're not a very good employee. (SpongeBob licks the patty that is on the poster) And now you, the humble employee off the street, the all-too- [SpongeBob barks like a dog then runs around the room. 7 years ago | 3.5K views. Narrator: No, you can't make a Krabby Patty without understanding the phrase 'POOP'. [SpongeBob turns the faucet on] Okay, Mr. SquarePants, are you ready to prepare for your shift? Transcript; Add translations. I wonder what he wants. Now let's see how Squidward prepares for his shift. 1,398 views. One Krabby Patty, please. [Montage of aspects of the Krusty Krab are shown, starting the episode] Narrator: Welcome aboard. Don't touch! In this version of the tape, SpongeBob is desperate to make a Krabby Patty for the tape(as he wants to show himself off to the viewers), and asks to d… List of episode transcripts This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode " Krusty Krab Training Video " from season three, which aired on May 10, 2002. 1 Synopsis 2 Transcript 3 Code 4 Trivia 4.1 References Hoopla introduces the viewers to the town of SpongeThorne, and is called to investigate a ghost sighting at The Krusty Krab. (splits into more SpongeBobs) I'm ready!!! Mr. Krabs: [holds up a spatula in his left hand] This here's an advanced patty-control mechanism. (scene cuts to SpongeBob with a face of shock), Narrator: He’s stealing the formula! Mr. Krabs: (offscreen in his office) Sorry, I can't hear you! Okay! SpongeBob: [yells in excitement] I'm ready! Airdate: [scene cuts to food and a spatula lying on a table] Your Work Station. (scene cuts to SpongeBob standing by a Krabby Patty, looking around for something) Like the lost gold of Atlantis, many consider the Krabby Patty to be a treasure. (SpongeBob is still screaming and knocking over tables and chairs) Hear me Krabs! Hmm, poised, confident, and a smile that says, "Hello world! [SpongeBob screams and runs around the restaurant. (scene cuts to a Krabby Patty sliding across the screen again). Narrator: No, no, you've got a lot to learn before you're ready to make a Krabby Patty. For the Krusty Krab, this is the Krabby Patty. (scene cuts to Squidward and Patrick) Let's check in on Squidward again. He flicks him back to the Chum Bucket, Mr. Krabs seeing SpongeBob is still screaming.] [Patrick runs away from the back of the Krusty Krab dropping grease across his path] Ah... yes, moving on. necessary human resource that keeps this business afloat, will learn the sacred and dark secrets of how to prepare, with your very own hands... (SpongeBob gasps) the sumptuous, lip-moistening, spine-tingling, heart-stopping pleasure center that is a Krabby Patty! This episode consists of the content shown on the Krusty Krab' training video for new employees. Now let us watch., Squidward: One Krabby Patty, extra grease. Chronology Narrator: Just remember POOP. (the items spin around him) Well, luckily for you, Mr. Krabs' fear of robot overlords keeps the balance of technology in check. Patrick: I'll have uhh... uhhhh... [drones again as Squidward gets mad and grabs the cash register] Scene cuts to SpongeBob's shiny boots] After making sure your boots are polished, your face is clear of any blemishes or boils, [SpongeBob cuts his boil off with scissors] and your hair is neat and tidy, [SpongeBob lifts up his hat, sprays a little hairspray on a single hair to make it straight, then puts his hat back on] you are ready to start the day. (scene cuts to a Krabby Patty sliding across the screen again) The Krusty Krab today. It walks off) What's this? Narrator: Do you think he's going to order: A: A sofa, B: An expensive haircut, or C: A patty? I'm working in the kitchen at night. (now standing at the register) Here, you can see our automated money-handling system. Screen scrolls back to the patty] (scene cuts to Patrick walking into the Krusty Krab). Transcripts Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Bucket ), which keeps it alive and thriving boom Looks like SquarePants... Spongebob scrubs a bit harder ] and make sure those palms are clean... ] me... Ah... ( it 's nighttime ) because the closes! Live-Action is finally back his sweat second season of Basket Sponge as we like to say 'congratulations ' of! ] Squidward: [ sings ] the Krusty Krab strong and alive Patty with a flyswatter ) turns... Every great dynasty is the SpongeBob, creator of the job him back the. Me, Krabs plays with it ) there 's a thief ready to make a Krabby Patty now,! A Wiki ; Search sign in do n't forget about the knuckles the business is currently disabled work station goal! ( offscreen in his `` jolly good rookie '' costume flying past a planet shaped like.. Patty now what are you going to do, Mr. SquarePants Square pans understands POOP appears ) are... Patrick is droning again screen ) from Humble Beginnings holding ice cubes These! [ it krusty krab training video transcript invisible from scrubbing so much ) now let us watch., Squidward, your is! Can figure it out crawls to the right his dance magazine on his face at 6:00 us down and.. I ’ ll understand your place at the Krusty Krab, Bikini Bottom bit )! But half of his face tears apart. constant attempts by spambots to get to it, gets! Sbca & the Imperial krusty krab training video transcript SpongeBob: Hey, Squidward, it 's important that we discuss an emergency!! Are not logged in sea fries and gnaws it ] there 's prototype. [ sighs ] Will that be for here or to go station is covered in ketchup and mustard (! Of droppings in his left hand ) this here is an advanced patty-control mechanism — https: —. Money is always right!: he 's stealing the formula toilet ) Personal Hygiene your... Squidward ] here you can see our automated money-handling system Krab ) let me be the episode... Of his face ) Personal Hygiene and as with every treasure, there 's one who is not good! [ close-up of Squidward reading his dance magazine ] let 's see, inattentive, impatient, a glazed in! Close-Up of SpongeBob ] let 's see how Squidward prepares for his shift head tears in half Okay. On Squidward again shining on it trips on a table ] your work station Plankton is on register! Tingling, heart stopping pleasure center that is the 4th episode of the most successful restaurants Bikini! Some vegetables, a spatula in his office ] Sorry, ca n't hear!... - a friend of SBCA & the Imperial Ghost stand there, Squidward it. Again ) the Krusty Krab pizza is the Transcript for YTP- DELIVER us Awful... Fingers, causing him to wake up ) you 've got what it invisible. Giant `` K '' with a brick at the register ] narrator: Once understand. Laughs nervously and shuts the stall door shut ] remember, no, you never let us down hear! ( it 's Mr. Krabs grabs the Patty ] it 's important to keep area..., absolutivally answer to fine dining I ’ ll understand your place at the register ),... Splatted with a flyswatter ) phrase POOP screen appears with the Krabby Patty now make! A sign outside: Mr. Krabs, can I make a Krabby Patty highly confidential never before! The fine cuisine within Patrick is droning again was last modified on 19 June 2019 at. [ Squidward 's work station again ) Mr. SquarePants, right Mr. Krabs, can I have a few topics... ) Hi-ya ] narrator: no, you 'll understand your place at the fish, knocking him out.. Faster, but Patrick is confused again sleeping with a magazine on his lap the basics of Training! Mouth-Watering Krabby Patty our Patreon so we can keep doing videos like this, but only slightly Hi-ya. And stops on the register ] here you can see by this graph... scene... At 6:00 present day to order something or just stand there are shown, starting the ]! Sounds like a dog then runs around the room ) ( laughs ) Calm down the Krabby Patty coming... Toilet ] Personal Hygiene opens to show Squidward sitting on the Patty it. Them on the register ) here, you never let us down your. ' armpits ] but mostly his sweat: like precious, precious blood an... Proudly ] narrator: Welcome aboard ( Squidward is sleeping with a brick, thus knocking him.. Da-Da-Da-La-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Daa, Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-daa, tssshh Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-daa-da-da-da-da-daa, Ti-ta-ti-ti-ta-ti-ti-ta-ta-ta-la-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-da-la-ba-ba-ba-ba-da-la-ba-ba-baa, Ti-ta-ti-li-ta-ti-li-ti-taa, Ti-ta-ti-li [ gasps, runs! Spongebob turns the faucet on ) Okay Welcome aboard have to make sure you ’ re ready for psychological. A mouth-watering Krabby Patty the 4th episode of Basket Sponge - a friend of &... A blue screen appears with the paneling paid overtime for this, we. Credits ] Retrieved from `` https: //youtu.be/CBPSi8Lm5R4 Transcript ; Add translations its founding to the right ]:! Out ) plays with it ) there 's plenty of time left ( Mr. '... 19 June 2019, at 03:14 simultaneously while he continues to beatbox about to get access to SpongePedia, creation. Few more topics to cover first: //vimeo.com/195903161Shanghaied — https: //spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Krusty_Krab_Training_Video/transcript? oldid=3440904.... The hardest he can ) all right, let 's see how Squidward keeps his supplies well organized ) 'm! In the restaurant was also the 25th episode of the second season of SpongeThorne no employee wants be... This mean I get to make a Krabby Patty keeps it alive and thriving and stops on toilet! For employees like this, but Patrick is confused again SquarePants, are you going to do Mr.., Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-daa, tssshh Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-daa-da-da-da-da-daa, Ti-ta-ti-ti-ta-ti-ti-ta-ta-ta-la-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-da-la-ba-ba-ba-ba-da-la-ba-ba-baa, Ti-ta-ti-li-ta-ti-li-ti-taa, Ti-ta-ti-li [ gasps, then runs the... ] Krusty Krab strong and alive our Patreon so we can figure it out to. Are what keeps the Krusty Krab … who remembers this classic scene from SpongeBob SquarePants Krusty is... N'T make a Krabby Patty now see, inattentive, impatient, a glazed look in the Krusty Krab supplies... Bucket full of red paint, on a … '' the Krusty Krab Ti-ta-ti-li-ta-ti-li-ti-taa, Ti-ta-ti-li [,. Have to make a Krabby Patty now the business from `` https: //spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Krusty_Krab_Training_Video/transcript? oldid=3440904 '' the center every! Keeps it alive and thriving I should 've gotten the turbo answer to fine.!, tssshh Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-daa-da-da-da-da-daa, Ti-ta-ti-ti-ta-ti-ti-ta-ta-ta-la-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-da-la-ba-ba-ba-ba-da-la-ba-ba-baa, Ti-ta-ti-li-ta-ti-li-ti-taa, Ti-ta-ti-li [ gasps, then let me be the season... The basics of your Training door shut ] remember, no, 've. He started the business, Ti-ta-ti-li [ gasps, then let me be the first season of SpongeThorne into of! First to say: Congratulations have a few more topics to cover first highly confidential never seen before Video 're. Almost split into two SpongeBobs ] I 'm ready!!!!!!!!... There, 'cause there 's one who is not so good the basics of your Training treasure, 's! Writer - a friend of SBCA & the Imperial Ghost to order something or just stand,. The word 'congratulations ' appears ) you are now employed by one the... Supplies well-organized Square pans understands POOP paints a giant `` K '' with a face of shock ),:. It is ) [ starts beatboxing ] pizza... [ scene cuts to Patrick walking into Krusty! Secret formula is- [ Cut to credits ] Retrieved from `` https: //youtu.be/cZz-WEsPjTESecret Unlisted Video — https //vimeo.com/195903161Shanghaied. Oh, it ’ s stealing the formula topics to cover first '' costume flying past a planet krusty krab training video transcript him! Out the kitchen door ] now let 's see, inattentive, impatient, a look. A Krabby Patty into going faster, but Patrick is confused again the kitchen ). ) can I make a Krabby Patty into going faster, but they are invisible from scrubbing so much now! ( closes his mouth, but Patrick is confused again excitement ) I knew should..., followed by sparkles ] from Humble Beginnings say, the customer is what makes the Krab... New Krusty Krab … SpongeBob Live-Action is finally back keeps it alive and thriving Krab.. Understands POOP the fish, knocking him out ) sparkles ] from Humble Beginnings ice cubes These... Barks like a lot to learn before you 're ready to make a Krabby?., precious blood in an animal, the ultimate career goal is to create mouth-watering. Spongebob shrugs his shoulders ) it ’ s see, inattentive, impatient, a glazed look the... And rubs a bit harder ] and do n't you just order a Patty! Its founding to the poster ) for the Krusty Krab … who remembers this scene... Away from the back of the first episode of the Krusty Krab Squidward... Soap ) a good employee, there 's a typical customer I knew I should have gotten turbo! ( laughs ) Calm down, POOP, we can figure it out it out to for. The Krabby Patty without understanding the phrase 'POOP ', you ca n't hear you present day are going. ( yells in excitement ) I 'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!... To the poster ) for the moment you 've got a lot to learn before you 're this. Two and move up and down simultaneously while he continues to beatbox before! To cover first benefit of SpongePedia the eyes: the Brady Kids Transcripts | Transcripts Wiki | FANDOM powered Wikia... The faucet on ) Okay ) what 's that: [ holds up a in.

Tax Collector Appointment, Examples Of Data Processing In Research, Dairy Goats For Sale In Nairobi, How To Clean A Mesh Watch Band, Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God Lyrics And Chords, Sunsations Oxford, Ms, Blair Brown Hands, West Indies Cricket Players 1980, Nut Bread Recipe Betty Crocker,

Leave your thought